Trust A Firm That Cares About Their Clients
When taking on the legal system, you need an attorney who not only cares about you, but also won’t back down from a challenge. The Thompson Law Office, LLC, has worked with clients throughout Louisiana. We know firsthand how difficult these situations can seem.
We provide personalized and knowledgeable representation in family law, criminal defense and personal injury. If you need an attorney who understands the justice system, you have come to the right place. Let us help you when it matters most.
Dedicated, Experienced Professionals
Our attorneys have built a reputation throughout the community as being caring and compassionate. Our founding attorney, Danielle Thompson, has worked with at-risk students as an educator of Lafayette Parish School Board. Another attorney of counsel, Ret. Hon. Paul J. deMahy, has over 30 years of experience serving as a judge. Our entire team brings unique qualifications to each case. To read more about them, click on their individual biographies below:
- Danielle Thompson, B.S., M.Ed, J.D.
- Ret. Hon. Paul J. deMahy, of counsel
- George Bursavich, J.D., of counsel
We take an empathetic yet aggressive approach to each case. Our job is to advocate for you every step of the way. We have helped clients going through a variety of difficulties, including but not limited to.
- Family Law: Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support, Establishing Paternity, Spousal Support, Community Property, Grandparents Visitation, Protective Orders, Wills, Successions, Power of Attorneys
- Criminal Defense: Murder, Battery/Assault, Stalking/Cyberstalking, Rape/Sexual Assault, Theft/Forgery, Burglary/Robbery, OWI/Reckless Driving, Drug crimes.
- Personal Injury: Motor Vehicle Accident, Pedestrian and Bicycle Accidents, 18 Wheeler Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Medical Malpractice, Maritime Law, Wrongful Death, Premises Liability
No matter where you are at in the process, it’s important to have an attorney you can trust. We will provide you an honest assessment and discuss all possible options. Together we can determine what is in your best interest.
Act Now; Call Our Office Today
It’s easy to forget, but you must remember that you don’t have to go through this alone. Our attorneys are here to help you from beginning to end. Call our office in Lafayette today at 337-534-8761 to learn more about how we can help. You can also fill out our contact form.